The STATE PARKA is a water- and windproof parka with all the features required on the slopes, and a design which also makes it look at home in the city. A classic model and clean lines with a adjustable drawstring in waist for a more defined silhouette. Featuring WearColour’s PineTech technology, 10K/10K waterproof breathable membrane. Snow lock, lycra cuffs at sleeve end with thumb holes, and a hood that will fit over your helmet. Taped seams and vents with mesh to be able to regulate the heat. Works as well for everyday use with its inspiring fashion look and fit.
Tech: 10 K Waterproof/10 K Breathability 2L Shell fabric: 100% Polyester taslan.
Lining: 100% Polyester 210T. Padding: 60g high loft synthetic Polyester.
• Taped seams
• Ventilation pit zippers with mesh guard
• Fleece chin guard
• Inner pocket with zipper closure
• Storm placket behind zipper
• Fleece lined zipper pockets at side
• Lycra cuffs at sleeve end with thumb holes
• Velcro adjustable sleeve straps
• Removable snow skirt
• Dropped tail
• Adjustable drawstrings at waist and front of hood
• Adjustable velcro at back of hood
• Zippered chest and waist pockets